Covid-19 Safety Policy
In line with the updated government guidelines with regards to the easing of the Covid-19 lockdown on 13th May 2020, Balanced Wellness will be re opening clinics from 1st June with the following infection prevention and control policies and procedures (full hygiene process listed above to be given).
For us to adhere with these measures please note:
- There will be no waiting room chairs available and you will be required to wait in your car until the time of your appointment.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer on arrival.
- The clinic, furniture and equipment will be cleaned prior to your arrival and barriers used.
- Your clinician will be in full PPE that will be put on in front of you.
- It isn’t possible to effectively practice Kinesiology whilst observing social distancing. As such you will be asked to sign a consent form (using a disinfected pen) that states you are happy with the level of hygiene and you are happy to proceed with your session.
- Please bring your own water bottle. If you forget it, we can provide you with a glass straight from the dishwasher, which we will be touching with the new gloves we have put on for your session.
- We invite you to wear gloves and a mask to your session if you will feel more comfortable.
- The toilet will be available with disposable paper for hand drying instead of a towel and the whole toilet area will be cleaned between clients. If you are unsure please ask your clinician.
- If the sight of your clinician in full PPE is confronting and a barrier to connection you can book in to do emotional work and Kinesiology hair testing remotely.
- Please do not attend your session if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. Whilst we appreciate you informing your clinician as soon as possible we will waive the 24 hour cancellation policy to ensure these precautions are upheld.
We are totally committed to supporting you fully, as always during this pandemic. We know our work is important, not only for physical health but also mental health and we want to ensure we can do this work at this crucial time. This policy is intended to keep you and all our clients safe as well as our clinicians and their families.
Please do not hesitate to ask us any and all questions to ensure you feel confident in attending your booking, we want you to feel confident, safe and comfortable in using our services.
If you have any questions or comments about this Safety Policy please contact your practitioner directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org