Digestive issues affect a vast number of people. Everything from wind, upper digestive pain and problems with bowel movements would be considered a digestive issue.
• Acid Indigestion
• Pain and IBS
• Neck pain
• Shoulder pain
• Carpal tunnel/wrist pain
• Poor immunity
• Food Intolerance
• Lack of digestive acid or enzymes (hypochloridia)
• Structural imbalances such as “sub clinical” hiatal hernia
• Ileo-caecal valve malfunction
• Emotional Issues
• Livers in overwhelm
• Stress creating excess hormones to be dumped in the bowel that are aggravating the issue
• Balancing blood sugars to ensure the pancreas can do it’s main job of helping digestion not being involved in hormone production
• Identifying and removing trigger foods that cause intolerances
• Targeted supplementation to support the body back to wellness
How do we support this in clinic?
• Rebalancing the muscle-organ-meridian connections
• Offering tried and tested kinesiology techniques for the structural imbalances
• Emotional work to reduce the impact on the body
• Identifying trigger foods
• Identifying and recommending targeted nutritional supplementation
• Offering advice on the right diet for this issue
Why do we get results?
• We use a multi pronged approach. We work on the foundation stones of blood sugar stabilisation, stress hormone rebalancing and correcting the structural imbalances as well as identifying the correct nutritional supplementation and supporting the emotional aspect plus identifying food triggers.
Long term management recommendations
• Keeping trigger foods out of the diet
• Having maintenance Kinesiology sessions to ensure supplementation is still working and structural imbalances aren’t occurring
• Keeping blood sugars stable with good diet and reducing stress