“Work harder on yourself than you do on your business” – Jim Rohn
We believe deeply in being supported by a mentor to become the most successful practitioner you can be and four hours of mentoring is a requirement to become a Kinesiology Federation Recognised Practitioner (KFRP).
Claire Snowdon-Darling and Laura Knowles are Kinesiology Federation recognised mentors and offer this service to their students of any course offered by the College.
We have found that many therapists:
1. Do lots of marketing but don’t really get enough clients through the door
2. Finish their courses full of hope, but don’t know how to market themselves
3. Are gifted in their therapy but struggle with the business side of things
4. Feel isolated, unsupported and confused when they first start out
5. Struggle to find a business model that works for them.
6. Are trying to process their own self development and appreciate a sounding board.
Mentoring is ideal if you are trying to get your qualification, want to kick start your business or if you have been in practice for a while but feel stuck in a rut and can’t figure out the next step.
Claire and Laura both spent many years in the corporate world. Between them they have a variety of business skills including: Branding, Marketing, Strategy, Sales, Vision and Implementation.
They have walked the path as alternative health therapists with thriving clinics, and have mentored their students, practitioners from their own team and therapists from a variety of different modalities.
Mentoring is charged at £50 for 30 minutes or £100 an hour.
To book, pay using the button on the right and we will contact you to book in your session.
“Working with Claire and Laura has totally revolutionised my business and my approach to my business. Within the first two sessions they had encouraged and supported me to take steps that I couldn’t even have dreamed of! That was exactly the fire I needed to propel me forward into a whole new realm of possibility! I will be forever grateful!”– Rebecca